Texas USDA/Rural Development Loans
Live Comfortably Outside of Austin City Limits
Home loans guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) provide affordable financing options for properties located in designated small towns, suburbs and exurbs. This program helps eligible low- to moderate-income families achieve home ownership by offering a no down payment option. The good news! Many great desirable areas just outside of Austin is eligible zoning for the USDA rural development home loan.
Advantages of the Texas USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Loan Program:
With flexible requirements, USDA loans feature:
- 100% financing + required guarantee fee = 101% of the appraised value
- Low FICO score requirements
- Low interest rates
- Reduced closing costs
- Gift funds can be used for closing costs
- 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage
Texas USDA Loan Eligibility
Eligibility is based on the property size, location and condition along with income and other qualifying factors. Some of these requirements include:
- Property must be located in a USDA designated rural area
- Maximum loan limits vary based on location
- Household members can have a total income of up to 115% of the medial income for the area
- Household must be able to afford the mortgage payment, including property taxes, homeowners insurance and the annual guarantee fee payable on a monthly basis
Working with CapFi Lending
- We put YOU first. We are committed to getting every client the very best possible deal every single time.
- CapFi Lending offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- CapFi Lending is local we serve the greater Austin Metro Market
- We offer a variety of loans. Our team will find you the loan that is right for you!!!